Catholic, Evangelical, Pentecostal, Orthodox, African-American
and Protestant Churches witnessing together to the reconciling power of the Gospel of Jesus.
May 24, 2015
“Racism is a sin. It hurts all. It violates the image of God in us. Racism is present throughout our society, including the church. All societies suffer from the debilitating effects of racism.
We are image bearers of God, and are all created in His likeness. There is no room for racial discrimination in the kingdom of God.
We recognize that we live in an imperfect and sinful world. When a person is hurtful through their words, action or inaction, it is our duty as a church to shine the light of God’s love.”
Quote from senior leader of the Christian Reformed Church in N.A.
CCT offers a free study guide for small groups based on Dr. King Letter from a Birmingham Jail
To download this free resource, click HERE
The communions and organizations in Christian Churches Together are committed:
– to celebrate a common confession of faith in the Triune God.
– to discern the guidance of the Holy Spirit through prayer and theological dialogue.
– to provide fellowship and mutual support.
– to seek better understanding of each other by affirming our commonalities and understanding our differences.
– to foster evangelism faithful to the proclamation of the gospel.
– to speak to society with a common voice whenever possible.
– and to promote the common good of society.
Learn About CCT Participants
The beliefs are based on the Holy Scripture, Christian Tradition, and Church Ecumenical Synods.
To learn more about the Polish National Catholic Church, click HERE